Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Post #22

Sometimes I can't help but laugh at myself because of the odd things I notice throughout the day.

I was just cruising down the street today and I saw this guy in his car, totally rocking out. I immediately started going through the radio stations to see what he could possibly be listening to. The station that I found that seemed to match up was pretty humorous. Some bubbly, pop music. Judging a book by its cover, it shouldn't have matched up as well as it did. Regardless, I couldn't help but cheese out. I'm probably that girl everyone points and laughs at because of how goofy she looks driving solo.

My mom found a photo of me when I was just a little tyke...I was wearing these SWEET sunglasses from the 90s. You know, the ones that are black framed but the bows are neon? Yyyeah. Anyway, I was telling her how much I wished I had a pair these days...and oddly, when I was shopping today I found a pair. Neon sunglasses, FTW: http://www.lambstore.com/sunglasses/pics/neon.jpg

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

Take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment