Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Post #27

I have the sudden urge to drive around town midday, holding random things out my window. And I would probably need to have my speakers blaring Ratatat. Maybe I'll go visit the dollar store tomorrow to pick up the items I'm imagining. Yes.

The weather has been gorgeous here lately, and I've been fortunate enough to be able to enjoy it fully. Aside from the mosquitos, nighttime is absolutely amazing. The moon has been mind boggling, especially tonight. And the sunset? Don't even get me started on how brilliant it was.

"Sometimes I laugh; you know it's all insane." - "Maddening Shroud", Frou Frou

I have recently been in the mood to draw, paint, write, or SOMEthing. I need to set aside a few hours to brainstorm, doodle, whatever it may be.

Pink Floyd is calling, hope you have a wonderful night.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment