Friday, March 20, 2009

WELCOME!

Hello there!

So, I've created this blog, not for myself. But in order to create a better world. Trust me, I know how cliche it sounds for me to say that I want to change the world. But I really do. And it's not that I want to do something HUGE. I just want to be able to do a lot of little things that can, in turn, cause a big change. What I want for the world is love. Whether that means helping people learn to love themselves, love others, or share their love. Love really IS powerful, but don't be afraid of it.

I've also started writing little quotes, sayings, lyrics, etc. on sticky notes and whenever I go anywhere, I take them with me and leave them around for people to see. I can only hope that someone will be inspired by them. If one person sees my notes and passes it on, it can reach a whole network of people. And that's what I want, for people to be inspired and pass that inspiration along. We are not alone in this world, I assure you.

I try to censor my notes so that they will not offend anyone. They're meant to be uplifting and thought provoking, not upsetting and offensive. So, I apologize ahead of time if I happen to offend anyone. I only want love to enter your life, promise.

---
Here's a taste of what I put on the sticky notes...

"I know who I was when I got up this morning...but I think I must have been changed several times since then." - Alice In Wonderland.

"No one is perfect. But we are all beautiful because of it. I don't want to be perfect. I want to be me. THAT is what it's about. Individuality. Embrace it." - Suzanne :)

"Be thankful for each and every moment."

"If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change."

---

I'll post more later, but that's just a little sample of what's going to be going around.

I'll try to update at least a couple times a week. Once I get more notes out, I'll try to set a schedule for myself to update. So check back soon, and tell your friends about the site. Also, feel free to comment - I'd love to hear what you all think.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment