Sunday, May 23, 2010

Post #46

It always boggles my brain how calming art is. It isn't something I really forget, but I'm usually pretty surprised how quickly time can pass when I have some good music playing and a paintbrush in my hand (or some other supplies). I'm in no way trying to sound cocky. I wouldn't consider what I create to be extraordinary, but it brings an overwhelming calm to my entire being and I'm glad I have that little escape.

Summer is finally settling in. I used to really hate humidity, but I've grown to really enjoy the nighttime humidity for some reason. It can get to be pretty unbearable in the daytime (when its blazing hot AND humid), but at night it's somewhat relaxing. The moon isn't full tonight, but it's pretty bright and there were some fluffy clouds snuggling up by its light earlier and it looked pretty killer.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment