Saturday, April 11, 2009

Post #12

I absolutely love people who are just OUT THERE. Those people that are so unique and so terribly "against the grain" that you can't help but gawk.

I was driving down one of the busiest streets in the city today and some kids had a mannequin head somehow attached to the roof of their car. Dark hair blowing in the wind, straight faced, music oozing out of the windows...ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I was laughing so hard that I was crying.

More people need to be like that. Just dare to be different and don't care what people think...although I'm assuming these kids were doing it to get a rise out of people. Either way, it made my afternoon a little more cheery.

Anyway, have a splendid weekend!

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. this makes me smile SO MUCH. great imagery!


    love you
    xx
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~

    So I found your blog through Lisa and I thought I would follow you. If you'd rather keep it more private that's cool with me. I really like your posts so far : )

    ReplyDelete