Thursday, April 2, 2009

Post #7

"Love forever, love is free."

I really need to get more of my sticky notes out in circulation. I have so many made, its kind of silly. I haven't really gone anywhere recently though...well, not anywhere that it would be appropriate to leave notes. Although, what really constitutes someplace as being "appropriate"? Maybe I just made that up. I probably shouldn't discriminate against certain places. I did realize one little problem with this project though. My target population leaves men out, for the most part. I generally leave the notes in restrooms, and I obviously can't leave them in the men's restroom. I'll figure something out. Or maybe the women who find them will pass them along to the men in their lives. I don't mean to leave men out though.

On a different topic, being nice to people is a great feeling. And going out of your way to be nice to people is an even greater feeling.

I'm really excited for the weather to continue to get more beautiful. I am psyched to be able to get back to my routine of biking to the Falls several times during the week. I think it's about 12 miles from the park I start at, and its great to clear my head and do some thinking. I usually bring a notebook along so I can jot things down as I go. I biked 4 miles today but I got really cold and it was getting dark so I didn't stop along the way.

"There's a reason why two people come together and stay together; they both give each other something no one else can."

<3

Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. So... just a suggestion... to include men. Maybe go to a gym and put a sticky note on a weight machine, or go to the library and stick it in guy orientated books. Maybe randomly stick it on "guy looking" cars?

    ReplyDelete