Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post #14

"You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There's still a lot of good left in the world." - The Outsiders

With summer just around the corner, I think I will soon purchase some sidewalk chalk and write messages around town that way (in addition to my sticky notes). While at work today, I got the urge to use sidewalk chalk after I was doodling on a coworker's tab.

Speaking of work, a lady that comes in nearly every day pulled me aside today and asked me what my name was. I told her, and she then went on to say how much she appreciated how kind and patient I am whenever she comes in. She said she loves how personable I am and it means a lot. It was awesome. It's great hearing that.

"How do you understand how anyone becomes who they are? You have to go back to the past... every moment is connected to a million other moments."

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment